Well, here we are, end of Month 1. I am down 20 lbs. No kidding. And this is without a daily exercise habit. Not that I think this weight loss will continue at this rate, but I definitely feel better eating raw food the majority of the time.
And yes, you have probably noticed I eat too many bananas. ;)
Friday January 31st
3 bananas
1 mandarin orange
1 small piece spice cake (it was brought to tai chi class in honour of two upcoming birthdays - one being mine - so I really felt like it would be rude/awkward not to have a little slice)
4 multivitamins (Garden of Life brand)
1 Peanut Butter Larabar
2 tbsp (1 oz) goji berries)
1 tbsp sprouted almonds
4 mugs peppermint and spearmint tea (with stevia)
salad (romaine, carrot, cucumber, jerusalem artichoke, green onion, orange bell pepper, 1 tbsp Maple-Balsamic vinaigrette)
avocado with sea salt and lime juice
2 small black bean burritos (homemade, vegan, not gf - made homemade tortillas today with wheat flour)
2 pints water
Thursday January 30th
2 bananas
4 peppermint tea (with stevia)
2 multivitamins (Garden of Life brand)
1L smoothie (1 banana, 1/2 tbsp maca, tocotrenols, bee pollen and spirulina, 2 1/2 tbsp hemp flour, 1 tbsp goji berries, 1c almond milk (homemade), 2 tbsp agave, 2 brazil nuts, 3c frozen berries, and water)
Cherry Larabar
1 chamomile tea (with stevia)
2 pints water
2 burritos (homemade, vegan - from Dreena Burtons book Eat, Drink and Be Vegan) - 6 inch corn tortillas (gf)
large salad: 1c each kale and romaine, 1/4 orange pepper, 1/3c alfalfa sprouts, 1/4c cucumber, 1 avocado, 1 jerusalem artichoke, 1/2 carrot, 1 tsp each EVOO and lemon juice, sea salt
Wednesday January 29th
6 bananas
1 mandarin orange
1/2c sprouted almonds
an apple Larabar
1 rib celery with 1/2 tbsp almond butter
1 chamomile tea (with stevia)
1 ginger-mint-lemongrass tea (with stevia)
No comments:
Post a Comment