06 May 2012

sunny sunday

had a bizarre dream last night my bottom left incisor tooth was completely falling out.  it was horrifying.  dream analysis says that it means i'm fearful of losing control over something, something i have no control over.  well, sure, i must be a control freak; thanks for that.  lol 

smoothies are going well... it's the 6th already, but i had a few tamari almonds this morning and had a salad and some veggies yesterday while i was out... but generally feeling *really* good on the smoothies.

it's beautiful and sunny here today and i want to get out there and enjoy it, so we'll see you later.
thanks!
~n~

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

Hmm I've always felt that teeth or mouth things relate to things that either I can't sink my teeth into, or something I can't bite off, something I bit? Depends how I felt in the dream about it- did I feel guilty or scared or like I caused it or did something cause it?
Good job on the smoothies =)
Great weather lately absolutely, AND all this week, sooo looking forward to it. We were super productive today but around dinnertime we said let's stop and just sit down. None of this needs to be done today. We'll just get back out there tomorrow. I figure even by the end of summer this place will look amazing. Very exciting =)