Day 2, Month 5 - I didn't juice/smoothie last month, so it's been 2 months now. I was ready to go into this week. Day 1 was a breeze. Day 2 as well. I had 2L of smoothie and then a cup of herbal tea with stevia, and another 500 ml of smoothie (parsley/banana/berry/hemp protein/agave). Not hungry at all. Bored sometimes, but that's no reason to eat.
The 2L of smoothie was:
1T spirulina
1T maca powder
3T hemp protein powder
1T bee pollen
3 bananas
1/4 tsp kelp flakes
1/2 tsp camu camu berry powder
a handful of goji berries
4c of frozen berries (guessing as i never measure; i'm probably underestimating)
probably 1/3c agave (again, i don't measure - it's 2 or 3 good squeezes)
water
It's a pretty packed smoothie. Sometimes I'll put fresh greens in, but the salad mix from the farm doesn't go well in a smoothie. *LOVE* parsley or cilantro in a smoothie, or spinach. There are sooooooooo many different leafy greens out there, it's good to rotate through them all.
Namaste'
No comments:
Post a Comment