02 March 2012

month 3, day 2 - 2012 fast

Here we are, March 2nd: a new month, so another week of simplifying my food intake...

Yesterday I enjoyed:
3L of smoothie*
a cup of peppermint tea
a cup of nettle tea
a small glass of o.j.

Today I've been blessed with:
2L of smoothie*
a cup of miso broth
a cup of nettle tea
a glass of orange/banana smoothie

*My favourite Smoothie:
2 or 3 bananas
a handful of goji berries
1T of maca powder
a dash of kelp flakes
2T-3T of hemp hearts
1-2T of spirulina
1T of bee pollen
frozen berry blend
some agave nectar
and water to blend

Yesterday I worked in the field for an hour, walked for 45 mins, and did a 90 min tai chi class. Today I did a 90 min tai chi class, but not much else for exercise.

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

Well Joanne no need to list what we did and didnt do. =P How about how are you feeling?!