It's been gorgeously sunny here the past couple days, so ds & I have been 'playing' in the creek out back. He building dams across the creek, me pruning back salmon berry bushes. Many people I tell about these activities want to know why I would cut down an edible plant, but it's not practical if I can't get in to harvest the berries! They just get so completely overgrown. It's been so much fun being back there, messing about.
Tomorrow I'm heading to the farm to work for a few hours. Looking forward to that, too.
And hopefully if the sun prevails for a few more days, I'll get back to the field and pull some more broom.
I *had* been planning on cleaning carpets this week, but alas, the sunny weather is too good to pass up. :)
Fasting is going well; I'm having about 3L of smoothie a day and usually a cup of herbal tea as well. Need to remember to drink more water. Haven't had any kombucha in a while either. Tomorrow is the last day for the month and then it's easing back to food. Honestly looking forward to it, especially after looking at others' raw food pics on various blogs. I'm amazed at the time people put into preparing food! LOL (although dd's friend said to me the other day, why are you always having smoothies?! don't you ever make anything else?!)
Tai chi was awesome this morning; everyone did such a great job and I'm loving the practice. Learning so much and relaxing into openness.
*Bliss*
No comments:
Post a Comment