30 May 2011

PHEW!!!

What a productive day!!! I got up early, rowed 9 kms, was at the farm by 9:30 and worked about 3 hrs there (soooooooo much fun!!! i weeded onions!!). Came home, got the kids lunch, settled in around here and got myself organized for the afternoon... out the door again and made nearly all the raw food deliveries, one child to one class, then across town for the other child to another class... several errands thrown in and voila - you have a *VERY* busy but productive day.

If I had to write my horoscope, I'd be amazed at how punctual and productive I can be at times. Things just flowed today, for whatever reason. But behind it all, there was this nagging lurking in the back of my mind: financial woes. dh's cell phone bill last month was over-the-top crazy and I haven't even mentioned it to him b/c our car servicing that's due is also over-the-top crazy, on top of other bills, etc. Poor guy; he works sooooooooo hard to, as he puts it, keep his family (well, wife, lol) in the manner to which (I've) become accustomed... and it seems like we're behind the 8-ball yet again. Sometimes I just want to live a much, much simpler life, *free of debt*. Completely free. grumble grumble grumble

Okay, well, now that that's out of my system, let's recap my healing nutritional intake for the day:
- 2c kombucha
- 2T vega shake-and-go and a banana, blended
- 750ml smoothie from yesterday
- 2c raw vegan pad thai that a friend gifted me
- 8 raw tamari almonds
- 40 some-odd ounces of water

Approximate caloric intake: ~1500 I think. I burned 510 calories rowing and farming for 2 hrs was also beneficial. :) Overall: great day.

Namaste

No comments: