Well, I got my rowing in today: 8.5 kms in just over 40 minutes, burning 477 calories. :) Not my fastest row, but it was later in the afternoon (while dinner for the family was cooking). Working out is easiest in the late morning/early afternoon (somewhere between 10 & 2). Any earlier and I'm still half-asleep and too late and it just doesn't feel right. Call me Goldilocks. :P
Today I've gifted myself with:
- multivitamins and calcium supplements
- 2T of berry Vega shake-and-go and a banana and 1/4 of a pineapple blended
- 2T of berry Vega shake-and-go and a banana (I know, a tad repetitive, but I was in a rush to get out the door but didn't want to leave with an empty stomach)
- about 5 12-oz glasses of water
- 2c of kombucha
- 1L of smoothie (this made 2L, which I'm saving a litre/quart for morning: 4c romaine lettuce, 2 bananas, 2T hulled hemp seed, 1T spirulina, 2c frozen berry blend, 1 quart/litre raw almond milk (using 1/2c soaked almonds I make 2L of milk, so 1L is the equivalent, imo, of 1/4c of almonds), 1.5T of ground golden flaxseed, 1tsp acai berry powder, 1 tsp acerola cherry powder, 1/4 tsp kelp flakes, 1T maca powder, 3T raw agave and a handful of soaked goji berries. I've calculated on www.myfitnesspal.com that 2L of smoothie with these ingredients is around 1300 calories, so 1L would be about 650 calories.)
Overall approximate caloric intake for the day: ~1250
No comments:
Post a Comment