It's probably because I grew up with the influence of the public school system here in Canada, but September seems more like a fresh start, more like a new year, than New Year's itself. lol And so here we are, September 1st, and I know I'm not the only one feeling like this is the time for new beginnings, for releasing that which no longer serves us, and embarking on new habits and delving into new interests.
Today is the 3d day I have woken with renewed commitment and vigour. I read a Lou Tice article the other day that said - wonder why you haven't got what you want in life? It's because what you're thinking about today is what you'll get tomorrow. Well, duh. I *know* that, but was I *living* it?! So for three days, I've been retraining my thoughts - arresting any negative thoughts, nourishing myself with 100% raw foods, doing something daily to assist with detox.
It feels good. No, it feels great. Here's to the future! Here's to today!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment