10 April 2010

progress report

A very cold and business-like title for what has been anything but that kind of day. So day 2 of the juicefeast went super-well, as did Day 1. By Day 3 I was having some mild food cravings, but nothing unmanageable. Overnight, I dream of a fin whale swimming beside whatever I was on (pier? boat? I don't know). I have dreamt of whales in the past and one animal totem meaning I'd read about whales was about them bringing messages of personal growth (& emotional instability/growth)... I should've heeded the warning. ;) Not only was I dealing with seemingly overwhelming food cravings, I was soooooooooo emotional alllllll day. Horribly emotional. Especially when out in public. Bad timing to get emotional over every little thing. The day was pretty much a write-off in terms of being a productive person, yet on the other hand, was probably VERY productive in healing and releasing, so YAY! Oh, and btw, don't ever try and do your taxes in such a state of mind. Not a good time to tackle that. ;) I don't know where my "humour tumour" went today, but it apparently disappeared (inside joke, sorry).

So now we're going to say, "Good-bye, Day 4" with a cheery smile on our faces, and we'll sleep super-well, and wake up filled with vitality and a happy bounce in our step. We'll delight in all living creations, in the growth of the wheatgrass and the unfolding blossoms of the apple tree, and be filled with gratitude tomorrow. Life is good. Even when detoxing.

P.S. I have the *BEST* family anyone could ever ask for. Sooooooo supportive all day. Wonderfully loving. (((hugs))) Thanks, guys!

No comments: