I am sooooooo happy. I made it through an entire day juicing. Yesterday I green smoothie'd, today I juiced. What a wonderful transition into feasting with the smoothies. Admittedly, I haven't made myself juice in a loooooooong time - maybe b/c of the thought that it takes too long or other such fluff. It doesn't take long. Uber-nonsense. In fact, today I even took the time to baking-soda scrub the juicer's parts and get them in near-new condition. It looks beautiful. :)
Today I ***LOVED***:
1 or maybe 1.5L of parlsey/carrot/apple/ginger
the water of a young coconut (12 oz)
another L of parsley/carrot/apple/ginger
a couple L of water
and a cup of lemon verbena tea
And I rowed 5 kms (~25 mins). And gave myself Reiki (((love))).
I feel like keeping a juice log might become repetitive... you see, I have a 25 lb bag of juicing carrots and a 38 lb box of juicing apples kickin' around, so you can see that the majority of juices will have those in them. Ginger is cheap and greens are easily found everywhere this time of year with spring growth 'n' such (parlsey/sorrel/dandelion greens/kale/etc.),
I'm not sure how long I'm going to feast for, right now I feel great ('though a little hungry). Just take it day by day. I kind of think I might keep this one fairly short; the main reason I want to feast right now is to (a) learn to come in and out of a fast properly and (b) yes, to lose weight and (c) to work through emotional food attachments and (d) as I mentioned yesterday, to rid my body of candida overgrowth and other imbalances I may have. I have a huge mindblock about feasting - thoughts like "it's so hard" and "it's only worth doing if you do it for a long time"... so I'd like to just prove otherwise to myself on both accounts. Last time I feasted was Sept 09 for the month and I admit I broke that feast in ENTIRELY the wrong way - in front of a buffet line on a cruise ship for 3 days. (YIKES) That may explain the ongoing candida issues, eh. Do what I say, not what I did, LOL.
Okay, please send me healing strength for tomorrow if you're so inclined. It will be very very gratefully accepted.
Much love,
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment