I refuse to participate in a life of drama. I simply refuse. Because drama in one's life requires one to buy into it, to participate in it. And if you don't, then it can't become something bigger than it actually is. Right? It just deflates it all to "what is", distills it all down to the facts and nothing more.
The past week has been good - getting my emotional self back on an even keel, though still finding it very difficult to commit to nourishing myself with healthy food choices... lots of emotional eating while under stress - not the first time I've noticed this pattern, lol. I really need to exercise right now - I've been so slack and it's showing. But... it is what it is in this moment and the motivation is just not there yet. ;) No need to lay a guilt trip on myself eh. But at the same time as the week has been good, it's not without it's stress. And I'm just waiting for the grey cloud to pass and the sun to shine again - literally and also metaphorically.
In the meantime, I just keep focusing on the good. Everything happens for a reason and I don't pretend to understand the why behind a lot of what unfolds. I just don't know. But I do trust in Spirit/God/Goddess/Universal Loving Life Force/whatever-you-call-it that all that happens is for the greatest good of us all. Truly, I believe.
Sorry for the cryptic post (if it seems cryptic, that is, lol).
In Light and Love,
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment