Sorry, neglected blog. Despite hours spent playing time management games, I apparently still have not mastered prioritizing my life. LOL
This week the children and I tackled their bedroom. Two days later, we emerged, triumphant! I kid you not; it was a two-day battle in there. We went through the "toy cupboard" and sorted all the toys. We went through the built-in bookshelf, culling their collection from 1,000 to less than half of that. We bagged up Fisher-Price into their original sets, and went through all their clothes. A full sorting was in order. One carload went to the consignment store (luckily I know the owner; there's normally a limit to how much you can drop off at once!!!) and one to the used bookstore and goodwill. It feels soooooooo clean and spacious in their room now. And they still have LOTS of stuff to play with. I feel like passing along all that they did has now given birth to empty space, which new, fresh energy will be invited in to. I am excited about the possibilities.
And on that note, I bought the winning Lotto Max ticket for tonight. $30 million. How do I already know it's the winning ticket? The clerk told me it was! ;) Not that money is the be-all-end-all, but honestly, I'm excited to share it with everyone!!
Apart from that, I spent some time in the glorious spring sunshine gardening, and hanging out laundry (*LOVE* doing that) and just generally enjoying life all 'round. Life is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment