24 February 2010

here we go....

deeeeep breath in, because today we're heading to the city... the Olympics, actually (just one event). apparently if i leave immediately i can get a 2 a.m. sailing off paradise island and get to the city by 4 a.m., theoretically before morning rush-hour, but we all know that's not true. Vancouver traffic is insane, even at 4 a.m. (compared to island 'traffic', anyway, LOL), especially during the Olympics. Besides, I'm nowhere near ready to leave. I have a lengthy list of chores I'd like to complete before I leave a reasonable hour this morning. and here I am blogging... :P (can't take the compost out, run the vacuum, or the Vitamix at this hour, LOL) yes, it's probably a good idea to catch some zzzz's while the hour is late.

g'night.

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

relax stan it can all wait =P

~n~ said...

LOL, it had to! ;)

Olympics were great fun - Finland won 3-2 over Sweden in overtime for the women's bronze. the president of finland was even in attendance, which was cool! traffic was soooooo reasonable - really quite light. all in all a really good trip to the city!