Good day! We've been enjoying the most beautiful spring sunshine lately and I've been trying to make the most of it. I've been outside clearing away brush for a little while each day and also going to the beach with the kids. It's been great.
I haven't mentioned my food consumption lately; haven't been keeping a food diary for a couple months and well, that's not helping much. lol Generally I'm having 2 - 3L of green smoothie each day, yesterday I also had an orange and I also had a little raw chocolate treat from the raw cafe while we were downtown. I had half a pb&j sandwich (no, not raw) when I made one of the kids one, too. Lots of water lately - I've taken to drinking hot water with lime or lemon squeezed in it when I'm cold rather than herbal teas, generally, as well as regular glasses of water.
I've also picked up the exercise lately, although I'm still every-other-day and not nearly-every-day like I'd like to be. Still, some is better than none.
that's all for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment