I had a thought the other day: how does wearing a belt affect our subtle energies? Do you think it does, I guess is the first question, and then if so, how... I think it does. it's like it cuts my energy in half at the waist. haven't heard or read anything about this... do you know?
Today I was still eating emotionally; it was all over the place. Trying to have some self-compassion (especially given the stress of the weekend). I realize when I'm feeling emotional and reach for cooked food that I feel like crap, and it reminds me how gooooooood I feel when I choose raw. I love raw. ;)
I listened to matt monarch of the raw food world interview victoria boutenko last night. fascinating interview. not sure if you can find it on this-here-internet-web-thingy any longer but if you do, check it out. Very interesting. (had a great conversation with my 9 yr old about thermo-self-regulation and 'tempering the body' today.)
1 comment:
I have read that - about the belts - before. I think it's a reiki thing. I don't notice a difference, personally. A belt is an article of clothing like a shirt or pants. I can't see how a piece of clothing could cut off or restrict energy. If it wants to go somewhere, it's gonna go there. A simple belt is no match for the energy of the universe.
Post a Comment