LOL I nearly wrote "bedside table", but then I realized that might yield some far-too-personal details. (giggles) So we'll stick with What are you reading right now?Here's the line-up around here (in no particular order):
Thich Nhat Hanh "The Miracle of Mindfulness"
Victoria Morgan "Shelter for the Spirit"
Jane Goodall "Harvest for Hope: A guide to mindful eating"
Will Bowen "A Complaint Free World"
Angela Stokes "Raw Emotions"
Sarah Napthali "Buddhism for Mothers of Young Children"
David Wann "Simple Prosperity"
Kiko Denzer "Build Your Own Earth Oven"
and the kids & I are reading Brian Jacques' "Martin the Warrior: A tale of redwall" together.
And, just for laughs, Flight of the Conchords, Season 2 is in the DVD player. YouTube it. Hilarious.
2 comments:
Are you reading ALL of those (*cough nerd *cough*) for serious?! I will force you to know what is on MY bedside table though. I have those Louise Hay cards (I think 5-6 of them) displayed, fresh mint everywhere, various rocks and crystals, a couple dragonfly symbols, candles, my little white mouse from Aunty Dorothy, a matchbox that says SO SMART and my tarot cards. =)
And you thought you'd have to hide your eyes.
did you just call me a NERD?!?! grrrrrrr i'm no nerd; i just like to read. LOL jk yes, i am actually reading them all... they're in various states of being read... some i might not finish, others i will delve into and devour in one night. just depends what kinda mood i'm in.
interesting bedside table. ;) on mine (since you shared) i have one of those salt rock lamps, the phone, and a couple books (LOL) - actually i keep most of the books on the windowsill. All R has on his is the lamp D used to have when we were kids - the kiddie lamp with the cowboy riding a horse? that one. the one with the two angels that i had broke about 2 yrs ago... boy, that was a sad day.
and yes, with YOU i really DID think i'd have to avert thine eyes... LMAO
Post a Comment