23 October 2009

Things that have passed my way lately....

....or should I just call it, "These are a few of my favourite things" (yes, I spelled favourite correctly; I'm Canadian, eh), and start singing like Maria from the Sound of Music... ahhhhh yes, my kids love ALL things Julie Andrews. :)

A few things to check out:
www.greenhalloween.org
www.spud.ca
www.realrawfood.com
www.mec.ca

Now, I don't *have* any of these.... I'm just looking at them, thinking, hey, these look handy (and somewhat unnecessary, LOL)... I am considering some of these for gifties for the upcoming holidays...
Pampered Chef's Food Chopper or Tupperware's Quick Chef - the advantage to either of these two products is I could still "food process" when the power's out, which, admittedly, isn't all that often anyways, so remind me again, why would I need these? LOL
Cutco's Knives - Cutco knives are the best I have used.
Epicure's Teapot, brewing basket and kyoto cherry tea (mmm) or Wok
Lee Valley Tools' Mandolin Slicer

Today's agenda: dd's ballet class; teach tai chi; have family Christmas photo taken.
Must get going. :)

2 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Are you in my head? Seriously? I just emailed SIL about mandolins and food chopper things. Dod you know that when you posted this? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
=)

~n~ said...

I thought things looked a little odd when I woke up this morning... and it turns out, I'm INSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!!!! LMAO too funny. no, i had no idea you had email SIL. just a funny coincidence. LOL