I finally copied everything from the back-up hard-drive onto this new laptop, and downloaded all the photos from the digital camera that have been sitting on its card (everything since Easter 2009!!)... months and months of photos... Haven't quite sorted through them all yet, but wanted to share some photos of the past 6 months or so...
A raw vegan solid chocolate bunny for Easter from Cafe Bliss (http://www.cafebliss.ca/): deeeeeeeeeelicious.

A raw vegan solid chocolate bunny for Easter from Cafe Bliss (http://www.cafebliss.ca/): deeeeeeeeeelicious.
Because when you're five, you can never wear too many hair clips at once:
I love the rainbow of colours!

wearing her brother's voice changer Clone helmet:
An absolutely GORGEOUS spring day down at the beach, having a picnic after exploring the tide pools:
Johnny Jump-ups that self-seeded in the garden. I generally only plant edible things in the gardens.
Goofing around in the house with a nerf football:
She's getting the hang of doing her own hair: (love the tie-dyed shirt, too!)That's good for now. There's lots more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment