i'm feeling crummy today... don't know what's going on, really, but hopefully this passes quickly. right now, i just want to crawl into bed. not drinking too much juice so far; 1L of celery/lettuce/apple/ginger/lemon earlier this afternoon, with a little E3Live in it. I have 1L of V-8 made, but not really desiring it just yet.
there's a community association meeting tonight that i really should attend; i'll have to bring the children with me if i do. tomorrow night is the tai chi open house which, again, i really should attend, but again, would have to bring the children along. And we're house-sitting Thurs through Sun, which means driving 70 kms round trip each day so that we can manage both houses. I realize the situation's not environmentally friendly at all, and yes, that bothers me a bit. I need to harvest the potatoes this weekend - remember I planted 200 lbs of potato seed in early June? Well, I'm pretty sure it's harvesting time for them. I'll let you know how that goes. :)
Anyways, i am going to go rest now. :)
Today I am grateful for:
- detoxing (better out than keeping it in!)
- a caring and supportive family
- water, with a squeeze of organic lemon
- snuggles with the puppy
- not having much that absolutely HAS to be done today.
- being comfortable at home
- happy sounds of children playing imaginatively
Namaste
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment