20 September 2009

Day 20

WOW nearly 3 weeks into this feast already!!! I spent a fair amount of time on Saturday tapping away at the keyboard, working on the visioning process outlined in Raw Emotions, Angela Stokes' book (available here) which I'm currently reading. And I'm very excited to say I've finished the Vision Statement... at a whopping 10 pages typed!!! It's, um, fairly detailed, you might say. LOL I *loved* spending time on it... really putting thought into where I intend to take my life in the next few years. Absolutely amazing. Thank-you Angela for your guidance on it!!

Enjoyed 3L of juice Saturday and 2L of water
1L watermelon juice
1L spinach/celery/apple/ginger/lime
1L romaine/carrot/spinach/fennel

Other books on my bookshelf right now:
  • Simple Prosperity (David Wann)
  • Anger (Thich Nhat Hanh)
  • A complaint-free world (Will Bowen)
  • Harvest for Hope: a guide for mindful eating (Jane Goodall)
  • On talking terms with dogs (Turid Rugass)
  • My dog pulls; what do i do? (Turid Rugass)
  • National Geographic: the photographics (Leah Bendavid-Val)

I have a child with chicken pox needing some attention. Good night!! :)

No comments: