it's so funny how people view a juice feast, whatever its length, as extremist (and detrimental to one's health). it's just a thought, a preconception, that people have. and as angela stokes writes in Raw Emotions: it's just a thought, but thoughts CAN be changed. ;) So true. Opening our minds, in my opinion, helps our bodies remain flexible as we age. Just something I've observed, that's all.yep, i'm now 19 days into my 92 day juicefeast. it's going phenomenally well. only thing i've come across is that i am tired at different points each day. VERY tired. like, better pull over and have a quick nap tired. especially when driving. LOL it's okay, though. for some reason my circadian rhythyms are all messed up right now and although i've obviously had no caffeine, i am nonetheless rather awake here at nearly 3 a.m., having not had any sleep yet tonight. this is going to affect me greatly as the puppy wakes me up at 6 or 6:30 most mornings, and i'll be lucky to get even an hour of sleep after that. bummer. so you can see how understandable it is that i'm tired in the afternoons. it's not the juicefeasting, per se. it's my day/night clock. tad messed up at the moment.
Apart from that, i'm loving juicing. i did an extra juicing session thursday afternoon so didn't have to touch the juicer all day friday and boy, what a pleasant break that was. not having to prepare any juices all day, just open the fridge and voila, there one is. i'm consuming 3-4 bunches/heads of dark leafy greens daily, not the 4-6+ recommended by more experienced feasters. still, i'm getting at least 3L of juice in daily, which is admirable, imo. loving the combinations of different juices and i'm learning to enjoy green juices with less fruit in them.
Spent several hours tonight visioning as part of the book, Raw Emotions (by Angela Stokes, available in the store over at http://www.rawreform.com/), that I`m reading right now. I remember now that I stopped reading previously as soon as I came to the visioning process as i didn`t want to read ahead without completing the visioning work. It`ll take me a couple more hours to complete it to my satisfaction and then I shall continue reading. Sooooooooooo glad I`m endeavouring to read this book while juicing. I am excited to see mental shifting take place as I start to unravel the self-limiting beliefs I`m not even aware are holding me back. :D
teaching tai chi is going great. i did another 2.5 hours on friday and it felt fantastic. my lower back`s been a little stiff and sore lately - probably because it`s been WEEKS since i`ve sat down at the rower. must must simply MUST make that a priority and loosen up those stiff muscles!!!
and now, a fond farewell as i slip into a blissful, rejuvenating slumber.
adieu, adieu.
`til next time, my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment