It's my son's 9th birthday today! Very exciting. 9 years ago today that I officially became "Mama", and what a HUGE transition that was for me!! So much growth in the past 9 years. Pheww - nearly a decade ago!!
We enjoyed a very pleasant sunny day today, all together as a family. Went swimming this afternoon, had a bbq at grammy & grampa's house (i had avocado salad rolls for dinner and a piece of mango pie - raw, for dessert). Played a little baseball with someone's new glove and Marco Polo inside the house (OODLES of fun!!).
We're all tuckered out now and everyone's asleep but me (and probably a couple chicks, if I were to check on them). Tomorrow I'm going to an all-day tai chi workshop which is exciting - lots of opportunity for learning at these workshops. But having said that, I actually need to leave the house in a mere 6 hours, so I'd best try and get some shut-eye.
Namaste
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment