Today, I am grateful. For sunshine. For rain. For strong friendships. For new jeans. For family. For telephones. For my children (takes a moment to go snuggle them). For my loving husband. For personal growth. For a sense of stability, security, and safety. For pure water. For living, raw foods that nourish and heal and invite awareness. For the universal light force of Reiki. For the unknowable - the adventures that are the future - I leap off into the future willingly and freely... the jump is the journey that is this moment. (Did you know I've been bungy-jumping twice - once @ 18 & again @ 28? 140 foot drop off a bridge over a beautiful natural canyon above a cold, rushing river... Breathtaking. And let me tell you - 140 feet looks much higher when you're above than below. LOL)
And, I'd like it publicly noted that I am, in earnest, going to eliminate wheat and the remainder of cooked food (what little there is) from my diet completely from this moment forth. I say that now, lol, in a moment where I'm not eating anyways, nor am I tempted to. Ask me again when I stand before a loaf of freshly-baked organic raisin bread while the little monkey-doodles are asking for 'just a slice' of warm bread. ;) I have made the time to read more of Angela Stokes' e-book, Raw Emotions. It's coming out in print soon; an absolute must-have book for anyone who wants to honestly deal with their emotional demons and baggage. Anyhow, not to leave you hanging, but I really want to get back to reading it. lol Do hope you understand. :)
Much love & blessings,
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment