... and it's barely begun! I managed to awaken myself early this morning and get onto the rower, tout de suite. I've been up for exactly an hour and have already rowed my 5 kms. I've had a glass of beautiful, pure water with a squeeze of lemon in it - I'll probably have one or two more before eating anything. There was an absolutely beautiful sunrise while I was rowing - the sky was painted pink and positively glowed. The children are still fast asleep, which gives me a few quiet moments to myself - such a gift (both the children, and the moments alone. LOL). And now I'm off to spend a few minutes sitting in silence and then to rinse the delicious sprouts...
Check out this blog post about "What is the Raw Glow?" I totally agree - I'm not bragging here, but I get a fair share of compliments as I go about my life, and I, too, am almost always in a hoodie and sweats (LMAO) -well, okay, I 'dress up' in jeans to go to town - but seriously, I don't think I *look* much different than I did before I went raw 10 months ago... I'm still battling the roseacea on my face. It's about the positive energy you project; people compliment you because that energy is so strong they sense it as a change in your looks. hmmmm.....
Looking forward to the day ahead!
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment