Happy Valentine's Day to one and all! And a very very happy birthday to my little girl! How can she be 5 already?! Does time ever go by fast! Seems like just yesterday she was born... such a peaceful birth (spends a moment remembering...). :) We had a really nice birthday lunch for her, with 3 out of 4 grandparents here. She opened cards and gifts and got a new bicycle which she seems pretty excited about. dh is @ work so we'll celebrate a belated Valentine's Day (and also his birthday) on Tuesday... ;) It really is birthday season around here. 3 birthdays in as many weeks.
I had a piece of cake today - heart-shaped lemon cake with chocolate & lemon icing - and I feel absolutely icky now. I've had 3L of water, 2 nori rolls with lots of veggies in them (yummers) and a grapefruit & a banana earlier but that cake was toooooo much, despite being made with organic everything (org sucanut, org wht flour, org egg, org milk, etc). lol I'm either gonna have to go lie down until it wears off or maybe I should try rowing instead and sweat it out. self-inflicted, I know. silly silly silly
I'm reading Ms. Stokes' Raw Emotions right now... great book - highly recommend it. Grab it over at www.rawreform.com Also still reading the Hobbit with the children. I'm hoping to read the Anastasia series with them as well... not sure if our library carries those or not - I'll have to check.
OOO and don't I have the best mummy in the whole entire world!!! She bought me a new pair of Mavi jeans today! Just LOVE those jeans. You can find them at Salts Organic Boutique. I'm telling you they make you feel sooooooo fantastic. I own 2 pairs of jeans - one old grubby pair for working outside and the other is my Mavi's that I wear pretty much constantly when I go out in public. LOL Love 'em, Love 'em, Love 'em.
Check out Farewell my Subaru. The book is a great read. :)
Well, have a luverly Valentine's Day! The day doesn't have to be all about mushy romance. Instead, make it a day to be grateful for the many friends in your life that support you and care for you. May you be the giver and receiver of much loving-kindness today. :)
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment