It's been an emotional day, dealing with a conflict. It's funny, because my emotional outlook has been so positive for so long now that I can't actually recall the last time I felt bummed about anything. Seriously. I've been feeling so content. And I realized that as the conflict unfolded this morning that I was struggling against acknowledging my emotions about the situation. When I did, I got upset... naturally, as it was an upsetting situation. Anyways, I had to allow myself to release the emotions and thought and thought and thought..... Eventually I decided I was wasting my time worrying about the situation (thank you Reiki; Just for Today, I will not Worry) and got on with enjoying the day. I began reading Raw Emotions (Angela Stokes) and reading about our emotions helped me see where I was at much more clearly. I took a moment, wrote down how I wanted the situation resolved, and wrote "I am happy, content, and at peace with every aspect of my life." Moments later the phone rang and I was able to find out more information about the conflict.... important information that had not been previously shared. The phone call COMPLETELY changed the way I was looking at the conflict and suddenly, in an instant, I was overcome with relief. Tears filled my eyes as I realized how much the Universe supports us in every moment. Truly, we are not insignificant. Unbelievable. I cried with relief and released all the emotions I was harbouring about the situation.
I was conscious today every time I ate whether I was eating because I was truly hungry, or whether I was eating because I felt stressed (which I admit I have a tendency to do). I drank more than 4L of water and had 3/4 L of delicious spinach, apple, ginger juice this morning.
Every moment there is an opportunity for us to grow. I am so grateful for today. My life has been rolling along, with relative ease as of late. I was beginning to wonder where the opportunity is for growth when things aren't shaken up. lol Be mindful what you think of, eh. I am so grateful. For my family, for my health, for consciousness and awareness, for the laughter of children and smiles on their faces... when they laugh and giggle, for their love and caring. I am grateful for conflict and turmoil. And I am grateful that support is only a phone call (and intention shared with the Universe) away. :)
namaste
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment