...I can't remember how that ends. LOL Anyways I'm in a wishin' mood, so I'm gonna put this out there, into the Loving and Compassionate Universe:
I want a juicer. Not just any juicer. A Green Star juicer.
And I want a 9-tray Excalibur dehydrator.
I'd like to win the 6/49. It's $39 million, I think. Yes, I have a ticket. ;)
I'd like to be able to order the raw food items on my wishlist, the ones I'm out of.
Apart from that, I really can't think of too much I need or want. (Note that the above are definitely wants, not needs).
I am grateful to have my health and the health of those I love, a roof over my head, clothes, a loving and supportive family, and so much more.
I am grateful for a sense of stability and security and safety in my life.
I am grateful all my needs are met.
I am grateful to have access to all the clean pure water I can drink.
I am grateful for nourishing, healing raw foods in abundance.
I am grateful for my education, for being a literate woman in this world today. So many many people aren't able to read these very words.
I am grateful for the support of the Universe.
I am grateful for this moment.
I gratefully acknowledge that we, all the living beings on this beautiful planet, are all ONE.
Namaste'
~n~
2 comments:
If wishes were fishes, I know where I'd be,
Casting my net in the dark rolling sea;
And if my net's empty when it comes back to shore,
I'll throw it away and go fishing no more
Never in my life had I heard that. I googled it. Where the hell did you ever hear that?!?! lol
well, i can't take credit (obviously) for that... adelle shared "if wishes were fishes..." one day & it kinda stuck in my head. so credit 'she-who-makes-fantastically-artsy-fishes' with it. :)
Post a Comment