24 January 2009

home day

fantastic home day. still feeling super-content with everything. been having 4L+ of water daily the past couple days.... along with food. might seem like a lot, but it's actually quite manageable and water is the only thing I drink - no coffee, tea, pop or juice or anything... (well, most of the week i had 2L of smoothie each day as well)

Today I had:
- 6L water with lemon
- bowl of muesli with almond milk, and a grapefruit for breakfast
- some "mock potato salad" from Matthew Kenney's Everyday Raw and thai collard wraps (from Gorilla Foods in Vancouver) with this delicious chutney-type sauce.... mmmmmm
- more mock potato salad and 2 nori rolls (veggies & a little miso) for dinner
- 1/8 of a key lime tart (Jennifer Cornbleet's Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People) for dessert
- 4 chocolate chip cookies over the course of the day. although i hadn't intended on eating them when I made them, i was happy that they were homemade and i knew exactly what was in them and i'm not going to feel guilty for eating them. it's what i chose in that moment, and i'm okay with that.
- I also rowed 6 kms today. Felt great.

must get kids to bed, even if it is a saturday night house party. ;)
~n~

No comments: