It's Thursday and the week is going very well. My mood is just so happy and light. It is wonderful. :) I've been rowing every day lately, 6 kms each day (~30 mins) and continue to practice (or is it practise) tai chi twice a week as well. Swimming lessons started up again yesterday so while the children had their lessons I was able to swim laps - 1.5 kms. That was awesome! Exercise DEFINITELY makes a huge difference to my mood.
Food: Also going very well this week. Very routine, though. Nothing's changed there - citrus and a bowl of muesli for breakfast with almond milk and then green smoothie around lunch - yesterday I shook it up and had 1L for lunch and another L for dinner rather than both litres at lunchtime... that's getting too filling. Trying to make sure I feel hunger at SOME point each day - learning to embrace hunger, LOL. Yesterday I had 4L of lemon water - that was a lot. At dinner I had that L of smoothie and also a small bowl of tomato & cucumber diced together with a little balsamic vinegar and salt. yummers. Have you ever tried those Clarity cacao/maca/goji/blue-green algae chocolates? I pick them up occasionally and just LOVE them as a treat. They come in a teal green foil wrapper and are 1 oz each. So yummy. realrawfood.com in naramata sells them if you want a few. :)
Made a list yesterday of things I'd like to accomplish this year. Things like "build a cob oven", "finish front deck railing, steps, path and herb garden retainer wall". And I'm aiming for rowing 100 kms a month - 5 kms a day for 20 days (I'm a little behind this month which is why I'm rowing 6 kms instead of 5 the rest of this month). And I'll continue to eat raw and hopefully at some point I'll do a 30 day juicefeast. There's more on the list, but without it in front of me, it's hard to remember. LOL ;)
Stay conscious!!
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment