25 May 2012

end-of-month?!?

Must be getting older; time seems to be flying by faster and faster!  :P

I have felt very busy lately, despite wrapping up our official homeschooling year.  There's just been a lot going on: instructing tai chi, ds joined cadets, the kids got an iPad, the weather's been nicer and we've been trying to get out in the garden and outside more, working on the farm, the chicks are now pullets and actually just started laying in the past few days, ds is gearing up for his next belt test in aikido, dd is wrapping up dance & yoga classes, and heading in for surgery within a month, raw food business is continuing to grow (*so grateful*), dd started selling Regal, and dh's office is being relocated and the impact of that will be huge on our family.  *lots going on*

it's all good.  :)

up to 20 mins of running several times a week - 4' intervals with 1' walking in-between.  Slowly working up to 20 mins continuous.  Not as easy as it sounds.  :(  Rowing is going well but it's very hard to motivate yourself to do it.  At least the running is outdoors and you can take different routes.  The rowing machine refuses to move around the room or change scenery.  Still, I do feel the effort put into exercising more often is paying off.  The first week I felt awesome; the second week I must've been overtired all week - I was dragging myself around.  This week's alright; just need to buckle down and get it done each day.

Yep, life is grand.  Hope yours is, too.  :)

~namaste~

No comments: