My adventures in living mindfully... To honour myself with raw vegan food, physical exercise and mental stimulation, with love, compassion and laughter...
24 April 2012
happy birth-day, Bunny!
12 years ago, on a sunny spring Easter Monday morning, my son arrived into this world. The details of his arrival remain vividly with me to this day. Motherhood has changed and challenged me on so many levels - forcing me to deal with the parts of me I was uncomfortable with, allowing me to learn to love and be loved completely... I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! I am *so blessed* to have my son in my life and consider it an honour and privilege to be a part of his. Happy Birth-day, my boy!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a pretty amazing happy birthday message. I hope I can be as good a parent as you are.
Post a Comment