OOPS! The tooth fairy neglected to visit overnight; dd went to bed at 10:30 and was up at 5 a.m. to check on the status of her silvery capped tooth, sitting alone in its little tooth fairy box. By 6:30 it was *still* there. No tooth fairy. So she phoned Dad on the nightshift to complain! LOL But that mysterious tooth fairy turned up in the daylight while we were out this morning!! ;) I think we can all agree that little girls should go to bed *much earlier* than their tired mamas and wake up *after* them.
Tai chi class was well-attended and everyone worked hard. Things are really coming along. Ran several errands afterwards as the kids spent the morning at friends'... Spent the afternoon cleaning the community hall in anticipation of the spring craft fair this weekend. And tried to get some loose ends around here all finished afterwards. Beautiful sunny day, still a little on the cool side, but lovely in the direct sunshine. I've been meaning to take & share some photos with you, but haven't quite got around to that just yet, Aquarian that I am. ;)
I've picked up a copy of James Redfield's The Twelfth Insight which just came out last month. Like the Celestine Prophecy and his other books, I'm reading this one aloud with my kids, although I'm sure at some point I'll have to skip over some things or just leave them out. My son in particular easily comprehends the spiritual philosophies in this series, and loves the adventures the unnamed Hero and his friend Wil have. We'll see how the book continues; we've only read the first chapter. ;)
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment