Our entire household has been sick for 6 days now, and it's not letting up easily! Poor dd has had a fever of 103F/39C+ for more than 2 days, and then it dropped to just over 100F/37.8C for the next few days. Me, it is a wicked sinus infection (which has gone into my eustachian tubes a little). I seem to remember having had a sinus infection last year, too. So I'm rinsing my sinuses with warm salt water, trying to open up the airways with eucalyptus oil, and ingesting diluted oil of oregano regularly, as well as using the vaporizer. Naturally, I'm having a tough time resting throughout the day because apart from the sinuses, I feel alright - Wednesday ds and I managed to build a new chick pen for the day-olds that we picked up Thursday (25 Rhode Island Red chicks have joined our home!), and today I worked for the local water system. So every day there seems to be something that just *absolutely* needs doing, in my warped mind, anyways.
slow learner, i am. ;)
Best of health to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment