10 January 2012

Raw Food Bulk Order going in Monday 16th

Over at my other blog, RawFoodSooke, we're gathering our first bulk raw food order of 2012. If you're interested in anything and live in the lower Vancouver Island area (Greater Victoria area), please email me through the rawfoodsooke site. We have raw organic nuts, seeds, cacao, coconut, supergreens, dried fruit, teas, spices, books, and a whole lot more. Check it out!

Other than that, the kids returned home from their weekend away ill. dd had a fever of 103 for the past two days, now that hers has broken, ds has it. I'm definitely fighting it off; I took 10 drops of oil of oregano last night before bed and that has helped. I also ate raw garlic and ginger last night which I believe also assisted. Grammy & Grampa are both coming down with it; I only hope it passes quickly for everyone and we all return to optimal health soon.

dd has the boardgame Wildcraft, which is a cooperative "herbal adventure game". We love playing it, and their website has a lot more information than you can imagine: www.learningherbs.com

The sun is shining and it's a glorious day, so I'm going to go enjoy the sunshine now!

Blessings!

No comments: