just a quick note to say happy holidays and especially happy new year as we transition from 2011 to 2012! I'm sooooooo looking forward to the new year and the fresh beginning it brings (although any day could be that fresh beginning if we choose it to be)... I've been thinking a *lot* about changes and just what I'd like to see manifest in my life in 2012:
first and foremost, a job closer to home for dh (not so much a traditional new years resolution as a hope/wish)
secondly, our current house on the market and ideally, sold.
third, a commitment on my part to eating 100% raw.
fourth, another commitment on my part to exercising regularly.
fifth, i'm playing with the idea of either fasting every weekend (fri 9 pm to mon 9 am) or else the first week of each month... one or the other.
there are other ideas floating around; we'll see if they become clearer...
how about you? any plans/goals/promises-to-Self you're considering for the new year?
To Your Health in 2012,
~n~
1 comment:
Edit: I think it is neither a hope or a wish- it is an inevitable result of your insistent INVITATION for it to REALIZE. And you have to KEEP seeing it happen in your mind, keep believing it and living your life as though it is already here. And so it will be.
Me, I say Good Christ 2012 has to be better than 2011. Good riddance! Phhhht! Lots of ideas in my mind today (moon is in Pisces today, dreamy thoughts and ideas happen) about self development- I'd also like to return to being very focused about food, and walking again. Would be good to get settled, start doing things to earn a side income, crafty artsy fun things... something I would enjoy doing yet makes money. The ideal combination...
Post a Comment