The first day of fasting is always... challenging. I'm usually fine, but at some point, start to feel hungry, and that's usually mid to late afternoon/early evening, and often a point where I'm most tempted to just EAT something! LOL it's especially hard when surrounded by others who are eating. :P
BUT I'm pleased to say yesterday was good: I had a cup of herbal tea, 2.5L of smoothie, and a glass of water.
I'm hoping to have time to make some juice today, but if not, smoothie is great, too.
My smoothies are packed with nutrition:
3 bananas
1-2 tbsp soaked goji berries
1 tbsp soaked maqui berries
3c of frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or raspberries)
1 tbsp maca powder
1/4 tsp kelp flakes
2-3 tbsp hemp hearts
1 tbsp spirulina powder (or chlorella or wheatgrass powders)
1 tbsp agave nectar
either almond milk (1/2c soaked almonds to 2L water) or water
and sometimes I add fresh greens (kale, chard, lettuce, spinach, chickweed, dandelion, parsley, etc)
I wrote out what I am creating and manifesting in 2012 (I've edited out the personal details). I wrote it out, and am reading it before bed and upon waking each day to help center my intentions for the day:
Each day for the next 366 days:
- I am inviting and receiving AWARENESS into my life with gratitude.
- I am inviting and receiving ABUNDANCE into my life with gratitude.
- This year, we are DECLUTTERING the house.
- We are SELLING our home and subdividing the new property. We are setting up suitable temporary living accomodation and are MOVING there. I am grateful to be working hard to create the farm there.
- DH is moving his employment to here.
- I am grateful to be working hard at the local organic farm.
- I am creating and experiencing JOY in my life with gratitude.
- I am blessed to be creating OPTIMAL HEALTH in my being.
- I am inviting, creating, and receiving PROSPERITY into my life with gratitude.
- I am inviting, creating, and receiving FRIENDSHIP into my life with gratitude.
- For the first seven days of every month in 2012, I am abstaining from solid food and FASTING for greater health and cleansing.
- I am choosing RAW FOOD to fuel and nourish my body. I choose appropriate portion sizes with awareness and gratitude.
- I am committed to my continued tai chi practice.
- Our family is implementing and maintaining a BALANCED FINANCIAL BUDGET. We communicate openly and calmly about financial matters and are actively paying off all debts as well as creating savings and emergency funds. We are joyfully living below our means and by doing so are decreasing stress in our lives.
- I am realistic with my expectations and time management and I get done as much as is REASONABLE in each day – enough rest, enough nourishment, enough exercise, enough work, enough play, and more.
- I am supportive of my family's goals and commitments and handle stressful situations with ease and joy.
- I am ACTIVE and committed to moving my body and exercising through a variety of enjoyable activities.
- HOMESCHOOLING continues to be a great fit for our family and we all continue to enjoy being together and we communicate openly.
- I am HEALING from my past and moving forward positively and with awareness and gratitude. I seek support as needed to assist with my healing.
- I am committing to inviting and receiving with gratitude the loving, healing light energy of REIKI into my life and sharing it with others for the greatest good of all.
Yes, there's a lot there. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment