01 March 2011

I walked through the house the other day with a piece of paper and a pen, and made note of all the possessions I'd willingly release... and there's *lots*! LOL I'll bring my list up in a family meeting, and see if others are also willing to let some of them go. The kids thought I was behaving oddly, taking 'inventory'. ha ha ha

I'm just feeling... really blah today. I want to get things *done* around here but I haven't got the skills/time/money to work on them. I'm trying to be aware of what things I am capable of doing - yesterday I moved five wheelbarrows of dirt (I've learned not to overdo it in my enthusiasm)... today I'm hoping to move a few more.

But before I go do that, I've got some paperworky type things that need to be finished inside, so I'd best stop procrastinating and get them done.

Feeling grateful for a nice warm cup of nettle tea,
~n~

No comments: