The raw food order is going in tomorrow and there are a few more items available: http://rawfoodsooke.blogspot.com
A nice week. It was dd's birth day, then dh's birth day... and lots of tai chi. Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and today. I think I also may have done a little on Wed, too. Hard to remember.
Today I made some curry nori sticks to put in the dehydrator, as well as some (raw) pizza crusts. I hadn't had nori sticks in quite a long time, but picked up a 3-pack while on my way to tai chi yesterday (as well as a shot of wheatgrass... which I can now swill in my mouth before swallowing! *progress* - no gagging, LOL)... anyways, the nori sticks were *so* good, so I made some walnut curry pate and then some sunflower curry pate this morning, wrapped up some, and they're happily dehydrating now.
Spent most of the day outside with dd - she played on the trampoline (well, I came and lay with her and watched the clouds float by for a while, too) while I cleaned the chicken coop, washed the car, and moved dirt. ;) We blew bubbles and she & the dog chased them and listened to the spa channel on the radio of the car. It was so cute; she said chasing bubbles with the spa music on made her think of fairies and magic. so sweet!
Work for dh is crazy right now - somehow they've got themselves into a position where they only have 70% of the staff that they need to fill all the shifts, so there is plenty of opportunity for overtime... and it looks like it will be this way 'til at LEAST early fall, likely 'til the end of the year. I imagine most of the remaining staff will experience some degree of burn out before then. :( Being an essential service you'd think whoever's in charge of staffing would see the challenges facing this office.
I can see some assistance is needed mediating the play behind me, so good night. I'll be back another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment