What an awesome day! Got the kids (& dog) out the door early and we headed to a nearby island via ferry to see some friends who moved out of our neighbourhood 9 (long) months ago. It was pouring rain when we left our house and sunny on their island, so we enjoyed a beautiful sunny winter day over there. My friend and I drank herbal tea and chatted all afternoon, and the kids (she has 4 & I have 2) all played together. It was a long overdue visit and I'm just so happy we got to go over.
*beaming with gratitude for wonderful friends!*
Other than that, the next raw food order's up over at rawfoodsooke. Feel free to get in on that if you're in the area. :) The quality of the food is out of this world fantastic.
OH! My sinus/ear infection is on its way out!!! I'm *SO* thankful!!! More oil of oregano today and the vaporiser is on again tonight and it really does feel tremendously better. I was still tugging and rubbing my ears this morning but by evening it's definitely better. YAY for that!
We got 21 eggs today (from 23 hens)... a new record! Nearly 2 dozen eggs in one day!!! (I think it's because Buddy the rooster's still healing and isn't chasing the girls 'round like usual; they're so grateful they're laying more! *just one theory, of course). The kids and I watched some little house on the prairie tonight, and then I ended the day with a set of tai chi, which felt very centering.
Namaste'
1 comment:
NICE! That's a pile of eggs. Glad your ear is better!
Post a Comment