11 November 2010

nothing urgent to report. seriously.

the kids've been watching more little house on the prairie lately. i admit i find almanzo wilder (dean butler) cute. ya, you heard me. :P

i did 2.5 hrs of tai chi tuesday morning and paid for it wednesday with sore glutes. LOL that, and wednesday we did a round of disc golf, so were hiking through rough terrain. to make it more challenging, i decided to take the dog on leash, too.

i'm enjoying the black mica water drops i got. are they making a huge difference in my health? well, they came at just the right time as our water system was put on a boil water advisory. the water definitely tastes cleaner with the black mica.

well, really, that's about it. i haven't been getting enough sleep lately so i'm off to rejuvenate. :D

1 comment:

holymotherofgod said...

ROFL I always liked um that other actor... Matthew Laborteaux who played Albert. I liked him, he was super cute. Dean Butler is from Prince George. I just googled him. Who knew!