25 September 2010

Today I enjoyed...

- the sunshine; what a LOVELY reprieve from the monsoons we've been having all month
- 4 oz of delicious wheatgrass, blended with a couple bananas and some strawberries
- some dried bee pollen & maca powder
- a salad with red pepper and avocado on it
- tea with my Uncle & Aunt whom I haven't seen in 7 years!!!
- cleaning the eavestroughs in the sunshine, and now it's pouring rain!!!
- having the two baby chicks (who are actually 12 weeks old now) sit on my legs as I sat out on a bench in the sunshine.
- getting yardwork done
- planting wheat & barley grass seed in one (fenced off) area of the chicken pen. Four weeks from now they're gonna be soooooo happy to get in there!
- taking a day off from painting the kids' rooms
- a quiet evening hanging out with my daughter, in her new room
- watching my uncle lavish our chocolate lab with soooooo much loving attention

No comments: