I juiced an entire tray of wheatgrass today. The house smelled DELICIOUS! I *love* the smell of wheatgrass. I froze the juice in ice-cube trays... one ounce blocks. Now I can throw a frozen ounce into a green smoothie I'm good to go! (or thaw it out and shoot it back, but I'm really not overly partial to straight wheatgrass often; get lightheaded from it occasionally) I gave the tray's soil & clippings to the hens and oh my, they went NUTS over it. cluck cluck clucking in happiness. Then i realized: their organic scratch that I give them each day is barley/wheat... then I thought: why can't I grow trays of scratch and juice THAT?! I suddenly realized what a bargain their bags of organic scratch are!!! Suddenly I'm really excited with the amount of seed I have that I can start sprouting!!!! LOL
and omGOODNESS if you haven't looked at Vladimir Megre's Ringing Cedars series, you are SOOOOOOO missing out. This week through interlibrary loans I got books 2 & 3 and read the first three books in the series in less than 60 consecutive hours. wow wow WOW! I am blown away by Anastasia's profound wisdom on parenting, breastfeeding, education, on living as One with Nature, on sexuality, co-creation, on THINKING.... it goes on and on. It's invigorating. Reading the books is like coming Home. It resonates at such a deep level within. I just looooooooove them.
My daughter & I played in the garden yesterday... it's fenced in with poly over the top to create a kind of greenhouse... we played fairy sisters in the garden while I weeded and planted seeds. it was so sweet. After planting, we sat in the garden reading together. It was a very special afternoon. :)
I guess that's all I have to share right now. Have a restful evening. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment