16 March 2010

new moon, new moon, what do you bring...

Check it out - there's a new moon right-about-now-ish. I'm really still trying to assimilate the Gregg Braden videos I've watched lately as well as the first three Anastasia books from Vladimir Megre... feeling deeply spiritual and reflective and introspective. Also darn tired from the time change (and staying out late on the weekend - I'm no spring chicken!)...

Thinking about acknowledging and releasing unconscious patterns that are holding me back from further growth... About living a life of giving, of compassion, of selflessness... Asking to remain conscious of the interconnectedness of all life, to see the divine nature of all beings around me, to hear and open receive the message they have to share... to bless and feel grateful for all, including the seemingly challenging situations... to truly bless them. After all, in accordance with the divine nature of life, everything is unfolding as it should. When I read the bit about 'staying aware of our impact on other's around us; they have their own issues they're dealing with,' that resonated with me. It's about respecting one another's boundaries, and in the past week or so I've seen that not happen a couple times - blatant disregard for the person they bulldozed. Not good. I've been thinking about creative expression and the myriad of outlets for our imaginative ideas in our lives. There are probably as many ways of expressing one's creativity as there are people on the planet!

Blessings to all of you as we pass through the dark nights of the new moon this month!
I honour the divine truth within both you and I,
~n~

No comments: