I'm spending a quiet Saturday morning (kids still sleeping, dog sleeping, dh at work - but to my credit i've gone outside & fed the animals already (although I confess i'm back in bed now)) revisiting a website I love: www.farewellmysubaru.com I first read the book with the same title last summer, after purchasing a Subaru and really enjoying the car to the point of loving it. Heated seats, heated mirrors, moonroof... I am spoiled. Then I go and read the book and Doug is trying to kick the oil-addiction we north-americans have... living off-grid on the Funky Butte Ranch... The blog is well-written and full of chuckles and chortles... Seriously, if you need a laugh this morning, meander o'er and fill yer belly.
sorry, but that's the best cowgirl talk i could come up with. the pacific northwest is not known for its cow-peoples. lmao
5 comments:
YAY! Haylee has a question!
Reiki - you're master level, right? What's involved in getting myself a reattunement? I need one.
Thankies :D
LOL I *wish* I had Master level Reiki, Haylee... I only have Level 2 and cannot give reattunements... contact Aleesha at her reiki page... hmmmm... link is: http://www.timelessspirit.com/aleesha.html#exchanges
Aww man. Aleesha's been so ... you know - preoccupied - that I havent wanted to bother her. :/
BTW - you simply MUST watch the documentary, "The Age of Stupid."
ya, the other doc i'd love to watch sometime is what the bleep do we know.
and fwiw, reiki isn't an imposition at all, EVER. it's as healing for the practitioner as it is for the client, so don't hesitate to contact A. ;)
happy solstice!
~n~
Post a Comment