13 December 2009

Creating Stillness

"Meet everyone and everything through stillness rather than mental noise." (Eckhart Tolle)


Yesterday I read Gunilla Norris' "Sharing Silence" book. WOW. One of those books that shakes up your life, your worldview... such a simple message, too. Blew me away. I read it and read it again yesterday and just soaked in the words.


Then I'm seeing on facebook a friend of my sister's talking about spirituality and energy ascension through intention and meditation so I start googling it and there's really some interesting vibes going 'round.


Love is where it's at, peeps. Check it out:


"It's not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It's not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving." (Mother Theresa)


You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." (Buddha)


"I must admit it in all humility, that however indifferently it may be, I endeavour to represent love in every fiber of my being." (Mahatma Gandhi)


I'm reading people's ideas that the world is shifting... energetically, on a worldwide scale. Things are shifting and when we hold onto our old beliefs and patterns, life becomes a struggle... but when we release the old and open our hearts and minds and act from a place of LOVE, from connection with our Source, life unfolds effortlessly and positively before us. :D


I feel fully supported by and connected to Spirit in this moment. I do not worry about where money will come from to pay off debts, I don't worry about what I don't have... I feel a profound, deep peace within... a contentment that reverberates with the very core of my being. Things I want to see changed in my life, in the lives of those around me... I simply pray Spirit will use me for the greatest good of all and all will resolve itself as it should. There are too many 'coincidences' in life to dismiss them all. Too many.


I remember in the past year reading about Dr. Emoto's work with water - the shape the water crystals take on depending on the INTENT of the label on the bottle. Write "bad" on the sticker and you'll get water that's unable to form true crystals. Write "healing" or "love", "compassion" or "bliss" on it, and you'll be amazed at the difference. Do I believe? Absolutely. When my grandmother made food, and it was made with intent and love, it tasted much better than food hurriedly prepared without thought and attention. I'm continually reminded, called upon, to be fully present in my life. This is why I have the family of origin I have, LOL. We rushed through meals, rushed through life... even now I find it difficult to have meaningful conversations with my parents... but this is part of what makes me who I am... and a big part of who I am is the part that is willing to learn... to be open-minded and fully present on this wonderful journey of self-development. Absolutely blissful.


I've discovered Reiki. I've discovered Tai Chi. I've discovered raw foods. Sitting meditation. Walking meditation. Sooooo much that has furthered my personal growth; so much that I am grateful for.


I read, about two years ago, the Celestine Prophecy with my then 7 yr old son. He *LOVED* that book... it prompted such deep discussion. Got him thinking about his place in the universe, about where we are headed as a collective unison.


This post sort of wanders here and there, but I trust you'll find what you need from it. ;)
Namaste'

No comments: