27 November 2009

Fa-fa-fa-Friday!!

Holy crow we're all so exhausted tonight; we went with three other local mamas and their broods (& mutts) for a 7 km walk this afternoon!! (If you want to know how to wear out puppies and 5 yr old girls, take them for looooooonnnnnnggggg walks, LOL... but make sure you have lots of kids to entertain each other!)

I'd made vegetable barley stew in the crock pot this morning for everyone else for dinner, so when we got home from our afternoon trek, all I did was whip up some baking soda biscuits and voila, dinner on the table! I was so grateful I'd made the stew this morning, before going to tai chi class...

Today I've had:
  • 2+L of green smoothie (~5 oz of salad mix, 3 bananas, about 4c (combined) of frozen raspberries, strawberries & blueberries, 1T of Vitamineral Greens, 1T of Chlorella powder, 1T of maca powder, 1T of raw agave, 2T of Vega Oil, and enough water to blend)
  • 2 bananas (or was that 3?)
  • a mini-mandarin orange
  • a couple handfuls of raw trail mix
  • a couple raw oatmeal cookies (recipe from rawmazing.com; omG these were soooooo yummy)
  • 1/2 a Caramilk bar
  • zucchini wrap with squash, sage cream sauce & cranberries (from rawmazing.com; simply INCREDIBLE).
  • 2 baking soda biscuits
  • a piece of raw apple-cranberry cheesecake (also from rawmazing. Funny, it's so filling I don't gorge on it like I thought I would.)

Still, I seriously eat too much.

No comments: