18 November 2009

Creating financial abundance

A few people lately have shared their financial situations with me... not in a "pity me" way, just in a "this is where i'm at" space. i'm glad to have open conversations, and if that's the reality, then that's what it is. no judgment from this end at all. it just *is*. in sharing, we're learning from each other, so let's not discredit the value of discussing openly. But otoh, I like having the "if i had a million dollars" conversation. I like daydreaming about it. I maybe spend too much time thinking about it, LOL. But I know from experience that the matters in my life I give attention to and verbalize, manifest and actualize themselves. I'm not sticking my head in the sand, oblivious to reality. I'm just going to focus my intentions on manifesting something greater for my life.
So all's I'm gonna say is my life is filled with abundance and prosperity. That's right. I am truly TRULY blessed and my life flows smoothly.

Say it with me, out loud, three times:

MY LIFE IS FILLED WITH ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY. I AM BLESSED AND EXPERIENCE FINANCIAL SECURITY IN EVERY MOMENT. I LOVE MY LIFE.

There. Don't you feel even a smidgeon better now? Seriously, I do. (smiles) oh, btw, smiling helps here, too. don't hold back, bein' all serious on me, don't be shy. just SMILE. :D

One of the principles of Reiki I've learned is Just for today, do not worry. It's so easy to say it, but often in our hectic, overly-stress filled lives very difficult to LIVE it.

So let's just try. No worrying about money today, okay? Actually, today seems like an awfully long time not to worry... what is that, 86,400 seconds?!?! Talk about overwhelming! How about just for this one eensy beensy moment we not worry about it. like.... *now*. and then *now*. hmmmm that seems much more manageable. Push those worrisome thoughts aside. Cast them out. Be done with them, I say! ;) Maybe we need to say it again:

Three times, out loud:

MY LIFE IS FILLED WITH ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY. I AM BLESSED AND EXPERIENCE FINANCIAL SECURITY IN EVERY MOMENT. I LOVE MY LIFE.

ahhhhhhhhhhh that's better.

If you're still not feeling the love after reading this far, then why not play the gratitude game? Name one thing for each letter of the alphabet that you are truly grateful for in your life in this moment. I'll start us off.

A, in this moment I am grateful for... an abundance of fresh apples that were gifted to me after harvest this autumn.

Now it's your turn. You've got the letter B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for Blog postings like this one. I believe the universe or our spirit guides give us signs. I too day dream constantly about being a millionaire. I even have pics of my million dollar beach house on my desk top to help me manifest it, but sometimes I feel discouraged and I doubt it will ever happen. Today was one of those days, until I read your blog post and I felt it was a sign encouraging me to continue to believe and dream. Thank you so much for providing that guidance! I wish for you mutual prosperity and success.

Haylee said...

I am SO grateful for my four *B*unnies. They were rescues and they're wonderful animals. They're like my children. Today TWO people suggested that I re-home some (or all) of them. That's just not feasible to me. I could never part with them. Unfortunately, the "you have too many animals" comments are pretty frequent in my life. Coupled, of course, with "you don't eat meat?" and "How is dairy bad for you?" ... ignorance. Honestly.