Salutations! Well, today (Friday, even though I'm posting after midnight) went very well juicing. I had 4.25L of juice, including some great combinations:
- watermelon. YUMMERS. I think 2.25L today were watermelon.
- beet, carrot, lettuce, ginger
- kale, apple, ginger
- celery, orange, lettuce
- grapefruit, cucumber, cilantro, garlic
- lettuce, celery, lime, ginger, apple (this one is delicious)
I went to the National level tai chi workshop in town tonight which will be continuing over the weekend. I received some wise instruction individually which I was very honoured to receive (after first being embarassed at being asked to demonstrate my form in front of the class of 50+ people). But embarassment and self-consciousness quickly turned to gratitude and honour as I realized I was doing *some* things right, and to have the opportunity to receive feedback and instruction from this level of workshop is next-to-none. A wonderful opportunity gifted to me!!
Apart from that, I picked up a beautiful organic cotton dress at MEC - it's called the Patagonia Margot dress if you want to look it up. I'd link it here but the laptop's runnin' outta juice tonight and I probably only have a few minutes left... I'll try and edit this post in the morning and show a pic in here.
I was going to tell you I've lost weight this past week, but then I thought about how I don't want weight to be given undue importance in my life. Our society does that enough for women. No need to add to it. :) Just know that I'm very healthy on this fast. Healthy. That's all. I'm definitely at a healthy weight for my body already; the purpose of this fast isn't necessarily simply to lose more weight - it's for my spiritual, emotional, mental (and physical) health.
Just takin' it one day at a time. And hey, tomorrow's already Day 5. It's FLYING by. :)
Be peaceful and quiet within,
~n~
No comments:
Post a Comment