Greetings to you this fine Thursday! It's been (another rainy) day of non-doing around here, mostly. A day of rest. (much-needed rest) I seem to be fighting off some sort of icky intestinal bug the past several days and today this nasty little bug and I are goin' head to head (no, that's not some sort of boat bathroom humour, LOL). I'm taking acidophilus and really, I know I ought to just go on juices for a day or two and let my digestive system rest and recover, but I'm just so HUNGRY.
Today I had 2.5L of green smoothie this morning, 3 nectarines (throughout the day), 1 banana, 1 1/2c of almond milk chia pudding, 1L of smoothie this evening... quite a LOT of food. I felt lousy this afternoon but am feeling better tonight. I skipped out of tai chi class tonight, but did manage to row 6 kms this afternoon.
Going to go rest and read a book... dh and the kids (incl ds's neighbourhood pal who's been over for ~4 hrs now) are playing "Pass the Pigs" downstairs (lots of giggling goin' on) and Pat Boone is serenading us from his "In a Metal Mood" album over in the living room. (LMAO) Welcome to my life. Like Jon says on the opening of Jon&Kate Plus 8, "It may be a crazy life, but it's OUR life." and as ds is so fond of saying, too true, my friends, too true.
2 comments:
...omg Pat Boone are you SRIUS?! ROFLMAO. Dude. no more mister nice guy lol!!
word verif...
UNARYOU
And Are you .. ?? Well, ARE YOU !?!?
actually i stand corrected. it wasn't pat boone's in a metal mood album (although we do have it and - ahem - frequently listen to it (ROTFL)), it was richard cheese. i don't know which is worse.
~n~
Post a Comment