06 April 2009

I have been enjoying the sunshine the past few days SOOOOOOO much!! It's been just beautiful! We've been working around the yard (Fri & Sun) - again, one of my all-time-favourite things to do (although I enjoy it far more when in the company of others, especially my loved ones)... dh got the fascia/barge boards & the rest of the siding on the shed - it's been sitting unfinished for an embarassingly long time, lol. Now me, Mrs Painter, will have to finish painting it all. :) I cleared out the spot where our soon-to-arrive little chickies will be living... and dug out the holes for the footings for their coop. AND I also cleared the spot where I'll be building a cob oven with living roof over it. I'm really excited about that project. The days just zoomed by.

Saturday I visited with a new neighbour who will quickly become a dear friend - her child played so very well with mine, then went off to meet another friend & her child, then went to a family potluck dinner. Saturday was a full day of socializing; my cheeks were sore from smiling so much!!! LOL

Last night I gratefully received my Level II Reiki attunement - absolute BLISS!! I guess the combination of a day of fresh air outside and the attunement helped me sleep... SO soundly last night. Even though I woke up several times, I fell back asleep easily (not something I normally can accomplish) and had many dreams, yet still woke up refreshed.

Already this morning I've spent half an hour on the rowing machine and I'm about to make some spinach/apple/ginger juice.

Yesterday I honoured my body with:
  • just over 3L of water
  • a large mixed green salad with a little mango and avocado and some papaya poppy seed dressing
  • a bowl of muesli with a banana cut up on it and some sesame milk
  • 1.5L of smoothie (spinach, blueberry, banana, with 2T of Vega brand oil)
  • flax crackers and a bowl of guacamole
  • 1/4c nut mix (cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cacao nibs, goji berries, dried cranberries, dried banana slices, mulberries and goldenberries (or cape gooseberries))
  • a bowl or raw chocolate ice cream and raw lucuma ice cream (it was SOOOO delicious, but i think i ate a little too much, LOL) - one of those moments afterwards where i actually felt FULL... hard to get back to work afterwards!

I skipped out of rowing, like I had intended to do yesterday, after working outside for several hours, and received the attunement instead.

The children are up; time to get juicin'!!

No comments: